Georgia Coalition for Vaccine Choice
Preserving the rights of Georgians to vaccinate themselves and their children as they choose
About the Coalition
The Georgia Coalition for Vaccine Choice is a group of Georgians asserting their right to medical freedom, specifically in relation to vaccination.
We exist for the purpose of preserving the rights of Georgians to vaccinate themselves and their children as they choose,
and preventing adverse health outcomes due to vaccination.
As such, our main tasks around the issue of vaccinations include:
- Tracking Georgia state legislation around this issue
- Tracking Federal legislation
- Tracking and following other states legislation
- Creating legislation to ensure medical freedom
- Communicating with our State Representatives and Senators
- Communicating with our Federal Representatives and Senators - see State list of actions above
- Educating and learning about the legislation process
- Establishing GCVC as a leader in state of Georgia for health freedom and choice
- Other related tasks that come up due to our mission as stated
Our organization is comprised of Georgia citizens from all walks of life with the same goal, medical freedom. Below, you will find the stories of our members, their experiences with vaccination, and why having choice is essential.
This month we are remembering Willow Lara Zielinski
February 17th 2015- July 3rd 2015
Here is the story of her beautiful life and heartbreaking death.